Friday 20 March 2009

A glitch

Now that I decided to post some pictures of my present earring collection only 4 showed up, yet the album (picasa) contains 13!!! It took me about two whole hours just to accomplish this. I ask myself, where are the other ones and what happened to their descriptions? It just means that either I learn much much more about the intricate workings of the web or I go back to upload photos one by one. This seems to be the better option because I do not have to wait an eternity for them to show! And not only that, but after all my struggles and nothing happening on my monitor screen I finally discovered that the same post was published THREE times, most bizarre! Sure, I deleted the extras and only hope my trials and errors will not put off my readers. Thank you all for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

THE TASTIEST PINEAPPLE-GINGER JAM

There are many different types of commercial pineapple jams to be had, some good, some bad and others terrible. Most contain preservatives a...