Sunday 1 March 2009

Throughout last week I made kiddies stretch bracelets (of all things), but then my daughters shop will open shortly! For the weekend I promised myself to tidy up my work room, so it will be ready for my new students. Then my knee took over! For one reason or the other it decided to be excruciatingly painful, so much so that I can hardly walk. That of course stopped my cleaning exercises as well as taking some new pictures of what I have created! That's life interfering with ambition. 
Thankfully the students understand the postponement! Hopefully I shall be back on track within a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

THE TASTIEST PINEAPPLE-GINGER JAM

There are many different types of commercial pineapple jams to be had, some good, some bad and others terrible. Most contain preservatives a...