Saturday 24 January 2009


Harmattan is back again! This dust haze from the Sahara really blankets everything including the inside of your house.To run around with a duster in hand will make someone dizzy because of the speed with which all is dusty again.


And it makes one sneeze! So when you work chainmaille the rings are flying off in all directions, seriously. Therefore I left the rings alone today, instead had a good time out stocking up on wire. Also made some macrame friendship bracelets for my daughters shop.


Now I am working the blog after finally having got the look I like! And for good measure I am adding another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

THE TASTIEST PINEAPPLE-GINGER JAM

There are many different types of commercial pineapple jams to be had, some good, some bad and others terrible. Most contain preservatives a...